A blend of organic acids formulated for high activity in hard water areas.
Reducing the pH of the drinking water to 3.7 slows the digestive system of the animal allowing it time to extract more nutrients from the feed.Added benefits are reduced ammonia in the house and a reduction in litter as a result of the drier droppings.Independent trials on over 1 million broilers showed an improvement in Feed Conversion Rate (FCR) of up to 0.07 and up to 95% reduction in additional bedding.
Bio-pH is one of the very few acid blends in New Zealand that works effectively in hard water. This is important in several key pork and chicken production areas of New Zealand.
Bio-PH can be added to the water at a lower rate than other acid blends on the market. In many cases, a ratio of 1:3000 is enough to reach a pH of less than 4.
This has several benefits:
- Lower product cost (per animal) and freight costs.
- Low addition rates mean lower wear-and-tear on dosing equipment (for example, our Select Dosers).
- 25 litres of Bio-pH lasts longer, so less time is spent handling drums.
- Water acidifier
- Super concentrate (1:3000 dilution)
- The ingredients have been carefully formulated to prevent water lines blocking (a common problem with other acidifiers)